OUT M300
LD M262
SFT M300
SFT M320

LD M332
OR M71
RST M300
RST M320

What kind of operation is made to M300 and M320. Do you have an instruction list?

Are you sure its not SET instead of SFT.
If it was a shift it would need to now how big the stack and how many places to move.
SET would make more sense with the list you show

I think the same, but I am sure that the paper say SFT. I have a printed program, I don't have cables or software to connect the PLC and upload the program.

I am taking the instructions of the printed version and translate the to AWL Siemens S7-300. I can not advance more because I don't understand the instruction SFT.

Similar Topics

Dear Friends, I am in need of (user made) communication cable diagram for Proface GP4301 -TM color HMI to the mitsubishi FX1N...
Replies
Views
Just registered and not fantastic with PLC's - be carefull with me. Got a problem with a small CNC grinding machine. It's got a Melsec F1 60MR...
Replies
Views
I am new in MITSUBISHI PLC. So I am not sure about backup battery whether it is used in MELSEC FX0N-60MR-ES. I opened the front cover to look for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom