Mitsubishi Plc Melsec Fx0n-60mr-es

SHYAMAL

I am new in MITSUBISHI PLC. So I am not sure about backup battery whether it is used in MELSEC FX0N-60MR-ES. I opened the front cover to look for a backup battery but can not find it. So, I earnestly request you all who are familiar to mitsubishi plcs to help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Shyamal

there is no battery

that model of plc uses eeprom so no battery required. (the memory will be maintain even with power removed)

Similar Topics

I have an 80's PLC, Mitsubishi K2NCPU that needs replacing. Is there a software / cable available to upload and print the current PLC program? Thanks
Replies
Views
We received a cell that has a MELSEC Mitsubishi FX 2N-80MR PLC installed. We need to access the PLC program for troubleshooting and additional...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Hope all will be fine.I am here with a problem. I have to Program and configure the Mitsubishi PLC Melsec FX3U-80M. i am using GX...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts!!!! I want to communicate my "XG-8000 Series Keyence Vision camera" with Mitsubishi Q06UDV PLC over RS232C non-protocol mode. My...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am wanting to get an FX2N-128 to communicate with Intouch over RS485 using a FX2N-485-BD add-in comms card, FX485-232 converter and using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom