Programming the Mitsubishi PLC Melsec FX3U-80M

silversmart

Dear all,

Hope all will be fine.I am here with a problem.
I have to Program and configure the Mitsubishi PLC Melsec FX3U-80M.
i am using GX Developer Version 8 for the Programming.
Problems are enlisted below:
>I can find FX3UC but not FX3U while selecting the PLC Type and Model in GX Developer.what is the problem behind this??
>I have 5 additional Analog cards having model no FX2n-4AD and FX2n-16EX.
I am unable to find that how these cards will be configured because in GX developer there is nothing like hardware configuration.........
PLease HELP

Hi,

No problem for FX3UC, just select the FX3U.
Regarding additional cards, you can't select them through app and use them, like with most other PLC brands. Regarding intelligent modules, you will need to do a little programming in order to use them, and regarding DI (and DO), you can just use them straight forward.

google JY992D65201F and you will find manual. Anyway I suggest you to use GX IEC Developer, or GX Works instead of GX Developer.