GE Versamax Micro PLC

alagesan

Dear sir,

I am using Incremental encoder for Motor position feedback. Once 360 deg is reached I would like to stop the motor. I am using GE versamax Micro PLC for this. I want to use the High speed counter option. I need guidance in doing so. I want to know which wire of the encoder should be given to PLC. What commands should be used. I would be grateful If I can Have a write up or a sample program using High speed counter.

Immediate response would be hgihly appreciated

Regards

Alagesan S

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to utilize a PLC that my employer already had on hand for a project. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get my computer and...
Replies
Views
Every time i turn off and turn on the PLC, PLC is not going to RUN mode In the fault table it shows error " system Configuration mismatch" And...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am trying to set PCL time and date from iFix VBA code and I don't even know where to start. Does anybody know the command or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to communicate a WinCC Flexible Runtime with a Versamax Micro 64 PLC + ethernet module. This module support protocols SRTP and Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom