Siemens S7, Cpu 212

zuhairhaider

Hi to all,
Please can any one can help me to getout from this problem.The problem is:

I want to start a operation for 5 Seconds and then the same operation is shut down for 20 seconds and again start the same operation for 5 Seconds. So it will be an square pulse of total 30 Seconds which is On for 5 Seconds and Off for 20 Seconds and then again On for 5 Seconds. Well I solved this problem . I am working on SIEMENS S7 200, CPU-212.
But if I want to keep the same operation,15 Seconds off, then On for 5 Seconds and then again Off for 10 seconds I am unable to draw its Ladder diagram.The PLC is same.Now the Pulse will be 15 Seconds Off,5 Seconds ON and 10 Seconds Off.
All this process is to be done with ON DELAY TIMER only.
So please suggest how would I do this.

Regards.
Zuhair Haider