help is needed here please

riccard

hi everyone i live here in honduras and my question is this
i have this old plc GE FANUC MICRO PROGRAMABLE CONTROLLER
IC 620MDR014B 14POINT DC INPUT RELAY
OUTPUT ELECTRICAL RATING 100-240 VAC 50/60HZ 10 W
so i need to develop a automation project that involves 2 sewing machines but the problem i have is that i don´t have the configuration of the cable rs-232 rj11 conector to pull the program of the plc to a computer also i don´t have the program to design the ladder instructions and the variables the thing is the company that i work for is going trough a bad situation right now and i need to bring back to life this plc because i don´t have any expectances of they buying a new one and this one was abandoned somewhere in the plant so i am asking if anyone can help me whit this in i also downloaded the comreq wizard from this forum but i don´t understand what is this for so i will appreciate any help in regard of this .thanks everyone
atte riccard from honduras.