Replacment of op 25

dmardinly

Dears.

I have a op 25 and I must replace it with new series OP270,the Problem is that I dont have the file of protool, only I have the programme on op 25 , is there any way to get the file from op 25 and turn it to op 270.

thanks

Pro Tool

If you could send me the OP25 application I may be able to convert to TP270 and send it back.
Is it a TP270 or an MP270??

bkottaras said:
If you could send me the OP25 application I may be able to convert to TP270 and send it back.

Hi, Thank you Bkottaras for your offered Help, if that ok I will send you the upload file from op 25 BY SATURDAY , but also many thanks if there is any way with OP 270.

Conversion OP25 to OP270

bkottaras said:

Can You help me?
I have same problem.

Thanks in advance,

Boris

Hi dmardinly.

The bad news is that a prosave backup file (.psb) cannot be converted.
A protool project file (.pdb) can be converted.
It sounds like you have the former only.

Hi Boris.

I think you have Protool already (if I remember from a PM), so nothing is stopping you from doing the conversion yourself. Simply select File .. Convert, and select the target device (OP270-6). There will be some system messages about a few things that wont convert. These you have to tidy up manually.