again step 7 help please

israel cerzar

I have the following problem, I cannot communicate with my PG with the CPU of step 7, the CPU, it is a CPU 416-2DP, and it is 740 PG siemens, when trying to observe the certain program,me indicates the PG following "the instructions are not possible to be executed", but it happens that with a PG but outpost PG field, that lent days not habia to me problem, to help to me to continue using my PG 740, the windows of PG this is 98
thank you help me

Hi israel cerzar.

I read your post that you cannot get online with your PG740, but with another PG there is no problem. Then it does look like that there is a problem with the PG740 like you conclude yourself.

Not easy to pinpoint with the given information.
Try to go online again, and when the error code appears, then
1. Write down the exact eror code.
2. see if there is a button in the dialog that pops up with a text like "Details.." or similar. That button usually provides much more information about the problem.

edit:
One reason that I can think of that your STEP7 version is too old so that it does not support the CPU.
That your PG is with Win 98 seems to indicate that it is a bit old.

answer-questions

I thank for your intention to help me, which your you suggest to me is a possible answer, in fact it does not leave the window with I cosay of error, single me indicates it in the low part of the screen, software step 7 v 5,1, and with this I review another similar CPU 412-2dp, your you think that if him position to another PC to Windows XP , has one better answer.