Issues with this site again

One thing I've noticed besides the Cloudflare check is that when looking up threads from Google, if it tries to open up the text only version it will open up the homepage instead. I'm able to work around that by copying the URL from Google, copying the thread ID, and then appending it to another thread's URL.

Understood, it's back from now.

Enjoy,

Phil has been hard at work and after instructing me execute the following procedure, the site appears to be back to normal. I'm using Firefox on Win 10 Pro.
log out of the forum
clear your cache
clear the sites cookies
close the browser
open the browser
visit the site

Phil has been hard at work and after instructing me execute the following procedure, the site appears to be back to normal. I'm using Firefox on Win 10 Pro.
log out of the forum
clear your cache
clear the sites cookies
close the browser
open the browser
visit the site

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the headache!!

Working much better with Edge

I am now using Edge all all is good again. Have had no more issues. Still get the check when connecting but that is it.