PLCs net site issues?

Yesterday I was in Serbia and there was the same problem. Today I'm in Croatia, and again the same.

Same symptoms from Rochester, NY, USA. Site is usable only if I am feeling stubborn.

Anecdotally, it seems that if I open several (4-10) copies of a post, then at least one of them seems to complete sooner, on average, than if I opened one copy. That does not help with posting replies though.

Had a timeout this morning trying to load the forums and gave up. Now a couple hours later it is loading fine again.

Code:
tracert plctalk.net

Used this command from terminal to check live status for forum. Sometimes the response is steller, sometimes it drops to infinite latency. Correlates with Chrome opening up page too. Seems like it's a host datacenter issue?

Very slow from Upstate, South Carolina also. Any news from Phil?

Must be on vacation, I sent him an email but he has not responded... its weird because I will try it one time (like now) and it fast like normal but then and hour from now it will take 5 minutes to load

Hope he comes back soon

Cinci here, tried earlier today and it was taking forever so I just closed the window, now it loaded right up without delay.