PLCs net site issues?

bkottaras

It takes forever to load and even refresh this site.
Something has changed or what is going on?
Not a browser issue, Firefox, edge, etc.

Same here, most of the time it won't connect at all.

"down for everyone or just me" site also won't connect.

Yes it's been like that for nearly a week. very slow or will not connect.
Perhaps that's why not many posts tried it on a number of web browsers the same thing either takes ages or times out.

I have double posted a few times as it told me 'the session had timed out' so I clicked 'post' again and there were two posts.
BTW - still the same today?

Yep same here. Interestingly packetexchange.net up to 50% packet loss at times, mostly around 20% while checking connectivity with MTR.

I get the error 'Bad Gateway' when it doesn't connect. Then it will be OK for a while. If you look back you can see that there was a day where there were no posts, so there is a problem.

It has just started working correctly here too but that happened the other day then started slowing agaqin a few minutes later so don't hold your hopes up just yet.

Same issues here for last week. Most time the forum page won't load, just time out. Sometimes it'll load with some old posts near the top of the forum.

I've been seeing intermittent slowdown and complete failures to load since about the middle of last week. Various errors given when it fails to load -- at one point I was briefly even getting a failure to resolve to an IP address (and trying a site to look up IP from hostname failed as well).

Sometimes I will click on one topic, have it load instantly, then within a minute or two another one fails to load (and trying the original it then fails to load as well).