PLCs net site issues?

not sure if the site needs some financial support but Id definitely be down to throw some $$$ to help out. The help and knowledge I get here just reading is well worth it. I am sure alot of users feel the same way. maybe time for crowd funding drive to upgrade the hamsters.

I’m old school. I mailed Phil a paper check. I second a donate button to help cover the hosting costs of the site. Young'uns these days do everything digital and might readily donate a few bucks with a few clicks. Think about how much valuable skilled labor time is saved by the information exchange here. An optional few bucks of donation is an incredible bargain for some of the problems solved here.

Today performance is good. Yesterday evening it was abysmal. I find it seriously aggravating, to the point that it turns off my urge to come here.

I’m old school. I mailed Phil a paper check. I second a donate button to help cover the hosting costs of the site. Young'uns these days do everything digital and might readily donate a few bucks with a few clicks. Think about how much valuable skilled labor time is saved by the information exchange here. An optional few bucks of donation is an incredible bargain for some of the problems solved here.
+1 for the donate button.
I also think that Phil can do more with advertising, something I am OK with, as long as it doesn't get to be too much. I am certain that the traffic and influence of the members make it very interesting for advertisers.
There is a very similar site in german (sps-forum.de) which does adverts and it is generally accepted by the members.

It's not consistent.

Yesterday early it opened in 1/2 second, a few hours later took so long I aborted and went to YouTube, Then about 4PM it opened again fast, but at 9PM tool a few minutes.

This morning my first try took a long time, but now it was as fast as ever.