PLCs net site issues?

Just took it a while to load for me now.

Chances are it's not the forum - I'm betting the host's server or service has an intermittent drop from 10G to dial-up speed.

Like that time the SETIatHome service at Berkley was off for a while when a construction crew dug up some funny cables that were all plastic instead of copper so didn't think anything about it and kept digging.

They were the fiber optic internet service to Berkley a few miles away.

Like that time the SETIatHome service at Berkley was off for a while when a construction crew dug up some funny cables that were all plastic instead of copper so didn't think anything about it and kept digging.

They were the fiber optic internet service to Berkley a few miles away.
Unless this happened on multiple occasions, it wasn't a construction crew -- news reports of the time state that it was thieves after copper. I doubt they much cared what they were cutting in the process of getting to it.

I finally got it to load after several tries since last Friday. There is on thing that I noticed which may help solve this mess. I have my system set to display new posts and although I was not able to open the site for the last few days it did recognize that I tried to log in. There were a number of posts which were labeled as not updated since the last visit even though I never saw them.

Experiencing same issues as originally posted most of this morning.
Nothing has changed on my side of things.
Right now, it just loaded, no issues, no delay, nada!
It must be something weird going on, hosting issues maybe?
Anyways, just an update.