RSLinx Problem

I have been trying to configure RSLinx using a 1784-PKTX board. I get a messge of

"unable to initialize the device because RSIKT.SYS returned an unspecified error".

I had been communicating with no problems prior to trying to update the driver under XP.

I have tried the suggestions from the RA Knowledgebase such as check jumper for 32 bit, relocated board to different slot, uninstalled/re-install RSLinx.

Don't know what to do at this time. Thanks for any help.3

Hey,Papa

I just now tried loading the RSLinx PKTX card driver on my Windows XP system. I got the exact same error that you did. The only thing is that I do not have a PKTX card installed in this machine! It appears that your driver is not able to "see" the PKTX card. Either the card is not working or your system is not configured correctly.

Thanks all,
I've solved the problem. I just did a "systems restore" back to a day last week and now I'm back on line. Thanks for the feedback.