Can you recommend a Simatic system - Ex type

Gromit

Hello

Could you please recommend me two Simatic Ex (Potentionally explosive environment) systems.
First should be low-cost, second - advanced.
Both must handle:
- DI: 80
- DO: 130
- AI: 15 (4-20mA)

The low-cost variant will need an operator's panel.
The advanced will need a Scada and internet capabilities for remote control through internet

I think about something based on S7-315-2 DP and an ET 200iSP/M, but what would you advice me.

Regards

Last edited:
Can you help me with the scada?
What software and hardware do I need?
-WinCC
-Webnavigator
-WinCC runtime
-Some sort of server

WinCC 6.0 RC (development and runtime) 128 tags, Simatic NET IE Softnet. PC with something like RAdmin installed.

I'd like to use Siemens software only and control my machine remotly with Internet Explorer. How the system would look like if we use Webnavigator?