OT Sourcing Push buttons

PeterH_DK

I posted a few questions some months ago converning recommendations about which PLC to buy. I got some very valuable answers and have been following various postings since. I have been quite overwhelmed by the amount of technical knowledge and the willingness to help. Thank you!
I decided on sourcing a TM100+ from Tri-plc, which I have a feeling nobody here uses. I chose this model because of the BASIC interface on top of Ladder and ready made communication facilities with a host PC via a modem. I could probably have achieved the same with other models, but this sems simple and straight forward.
Anyway I programmed the Plc - and spent quite some time debugging the code ;-) and the prototype seems to be working and ready for field testing.
But now I have run into a small sourcing problem.

I need some illuminated push buttons in 3 colors : Red, Yellow and Green. Preferably with a diameter of 40mm or 60 mm and the lighting is preferably to be 12V
I found some from Schneider /Telemecanique, but they are not available in DK and the price indicated to me was about 30 USD per piece, which is to expensive.
So the question is where can I source 40 or 60 mm illuminated Pushbuttons?

I decided on sourcing a TM100+ from Tri-plc, which I have a feeling nobody here uses
You are right there, most of us have not heard of this Company, however I think that it deserves some publicity here.
I looked at their web site. It appears that this is a Taiwanese
Company with US address. The product line is original and innovative. Specifically the VB programming and the PLC emulator
software. I may actually consider this PLC for some production monitoring jobs, the Excel spread sheet communication software looks real useful. I would like to know if anyone else has used this PLC and what they think about it?
Can anyone post any real life apps using this PLC?

For the record I have no affiliation with this Company and I will
always stick with the AB PLC's for major projects but like I said this PLC may be useful for some specialty apps and certainly for OEM's.