Uploading from a Siemens TP 070

snakeyes

Is it possible somehow to upload a program from a TP070 screen to a PC, I have been informed this can't be done only download. I am using TP Designer.

Cheers Snakeyes

You can get a util from Siemens that allows you to upload/download the app but this is a compiled version so you cannot load it into the editor, its purpose is for backup restore purposes only.

Thanks Parky, The local siemens distributor here has no idea I will go to Siemens direct. Would you know the name of this util.

Hi Snakeyes.
Latest version of Prosave does support TP070 as a device but only for OS update.
In English that means you can't upload the config:mad: sorry mate

Hi Snakeyes.
Latest version of Prosave does support TP070 as a device but only for OS update.
In English that means you can't upload the config:mad: sorry mate
Hi BOYO,
it's true,in prosave when I select TP070 I have only the possibility to update the OS, choose the communication speed.
Please is there any other solution to upload from this panel?