GX Developer 8 (PLC to RUN - how ?)

_Nick_

Hi Guys,

I have a Mitsy FX0N and I am currently using GX Developer 8.

Having come from Medoc, I cannot find how to run the Mitsy by software as in Medoc. I have to hard run ( with the switch ) this
being a bit annoying 'cos it's so small a button.

Can this be done,

Regards

Nick

Gee I don't have GX devloper in front of me at the moment but try the online tab and look for PLC Mode or something like that. It will pop up a small dialog that will let you change modes. I did this wednesday and it was a little hard to find, but it is deffinately there.

Marc

Hi MarcI looked for that but there is nothing there other than the usual Monitor/Debug.

I can simulate the inputs, and outputs on screen, but I would rather have the PLC running. I bet there is a simple solution to this and I am not looking in the right places.
Cheers

Nick

I apologise, I see it now, it was grayed out, and I am a speedreading type of person, ignoring all grayed out things. Typical of me, can't get it out of gray, will have a go now.
Thanks a lot

Nick

Its been a whaile since I did much on FXoN's but I seem to remember that there is a special M relay that has to be on to allow remote operation

something like M8036 not exactly that one but up there in that range - it will be in the programming or help files somewhere.

I seem to have sussed it out now.

I leave the FX0n in RUN mode. Running the monitor allows the program to be simulated directly by the FX0n. It seems pretty quick at it though.

Cheers for all the help, now Ive got to find some application to do with it. Bought it as a self-learning instrument to ease the boredom.

Regards Nick