AB Panel View

ramaslabas

I have touchpanel Allen Bradley with 485 port. All I need to change language of messages from Swedish. Can somebody to help to find cabel conection diagrams and any find any soft.

o_O Ramunas

In PB32, select VIEW from the top command list.
Then look for Language, at the bottom of the list. It branches to the different languages at this point.
Note, the languages are SPECIFIC to the software version that you are developing with and FIRMWARE in the unit. I have had to do what you are talking about several times, from Spanish to English, Italian to English....there is no converter for Swedish.
I have resorted to exporting the descriptors to excel and then Babel-fished the translation to suit.
Good luck,

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom