Trying to Load FactoryTalk View ME Program V_11 to Panel View with FactoryTalk View ME V_13

I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this current series D there is only two different version at this time both V_13. If that is the case that this PVP7 will not be able to receive a lower version firmware then 13, how would I got about getting the mer. file that is currently for Factory Talk View ME V_11 to become V_13 so it can become compatible with my PVP7?

The most recent series likely do not support older firmware. Fortunately unlike with Studio/Logix 5000, the PVP line do not require an exact major firmware match. A panel can generally run a file created in any lower version.

In other words, a panel with v13 firmware should run a v11 .mer file just fine

The reverse is not true, ofc, you couldn't run a v13 file on a v11 panel for example, but that's not relevant here.