PCS7 is DCS or PLC?

recently I had been to Siemens Automation Road show. there they have explained only the software part of it. the Programming follows IEC61113-3 like ladder, FBD,STL etc. The software more or less like DCS software where all HMI screens more or less standard and less generic in nature. There are no of modules but they have not given any cost difference. Siemens recommends mostly for process applications only. I feel it is a hybrid in nature.

PCS7 isn't PLC. It's DCS, area-oriented multi-node system. PLC and SCADA program are highly integrated - main SCADA objects are derived from PLC program and block templates. After project compilation SCADA tags, screens and devices icons are generated automatically. But, of course, programmer must to design another graphic himself.
STL, LAD, FBD aren't used in most cases in PCS7. Blocks templates are in CFC form. PCS7 is oriented to SFC and CFC using.
All it seems very good but I'm f..ng with PCS7 now and don't sink it's good.:)