What is Crystal Report?

emokar

Hi,
Scada i use (MoviconX2,Progea) uses crystal report. I have problems printing data logger windows.

While programming , when i try to generate the .rpt file, the software gives "CRW not installed or missing some runtime files" error message.

I have the example program and i am sure the problem will be solved if i could create a .rpt file.

I don't really know what Crystal Report is. Shouldn't it be installed with the scada software if it uses it?
How can i install that program? where can i find it?

Thanks...

Crystal reports is a separate reporting software, and it is also bundled with other development software. It comes with MS Visual Studio for instance. Your SCADA package must've used it and it should be installed as part of that. I would call your SCADA supplier for help if that's possible.

Gerry M said:
Crystal reports is a separate reporting software, and it is also bundled with other development software. It comes with MS Visual Studio for instance. Your SCADA package must've used it and it should be installed as part of that. I would call your SCADA supplier for help if that's possible.

thanks,
i have called them and they sent me an example program. The example works fine. So i think the problem is SCADA software, not Crystal report..