Melsecnet/10 convertion to ethernet

jasonrvt23

Hi guys, I'm new to the Mitsubishi PLC world. Can anyone explain in detail of Melsecnet/10 networks. Are they the same layer as the Ethernet network?

Confused.....

Jason

Jane

We have several types of communications with Mitsubishi at our plant including Melsec Net 10, Ethernet, fiber optics, & CC Link. I guess I don't understand what U R asking?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have 7 Q series PLCs on a Melsec net/h network, Ladder Programming none of that fancy smancy ST stuff LOL :p. Were running the...
Replies
Views
I have previously used a A1SJ71AP23Q card to bridge MelsecNet 2 to Q PLC. However, our local supplier told me that card is now obsolete. Has...
Replies
Views
I currently am working on a project that involves adding CC-Link to an existing system that uses MELSECNET/H coax network. I have a small scale...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Good day! I just visited a plant wherein a Ship Unloader control is required to be rehabilitated. Existing PLC is Mitsubishi A Series...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have some questions about melsecnet-mini. The CPU is A2A and it have some stations in a melsecnet-mini network. The master is a AJ71PT32-S3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom