Mitsubishi FX1S-20MT Strange Input

riyajahamad

Dear All,
We have Mitsubishi FX1S-20MT in Oil Filling Machine, which despense set quantity of oil in cantainer. For oil quantity dispense measurement flow meter is used, which connected to plc in Input No.X000. I downloaded program using GX Developer I not found X000, not used anywhere, I searched in softcopy too. I checked in Find/Replace---- list of used devices..... there also X000 shown as not used. I taken trial by removing X000 input, oil depensing not stop, i.e. X000 is used in progaram, I don't understant where this X000 input is used. Is it related to high speed counter?????
Expecting help from PLC guru's.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Riyaz

You are right, it is used for the high speed counter and will not be shown in the logic

The high speed counters have dedicated inputs starting at C235 (I think??)
C235 uses X0 C236 uses X1 etc depending on how many HSC are used.

The counter has only to be turned on to work and will not show the input that is dedicated to it.

look for something like -|M8000|----(C235)

This means c235 is on and will count pulses seen at X0

Goody said:
You are right, it is used for the high speed counter and will not be shown in the logic

The high speed counters have dedicated inputs starting at C235 (I think??)
C235 uses X0 C236 uses X1 etc depending on how many HSC are used.

The counter has only to be turned on to work and will not show the input that is dedicated to it.

look for something like -|M8000|----(C235)

This means c235 is on and will count pulses seen at X0
you can see this problem in user manual of misubishi in HCounter function

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for support.
I want to ask one more question, in one of my machine 8 station indexing by Mitsubishi Servo drive, in PLC logic I am uanble to identify 8 "M" flag coils, I mean M60 to M67 no "M" coils, I think they are coming from drive. My question is from where thes flags are getting on? Is it from drive? then how I check for the same.

Thanks in advance.
Riyaz