HI!iam new in your web.and new in PLC

Hi Quang,

Welcome to the site. We are certainly glad to have you.

I am sorry to tell you, but there is no free software to program Mitsubishi PLCs (that I know about, anyway).

You will need to contact your Mitsubishi supplier. The software you need is GX Developer. You will also need a programming cable. Your supplier should be able to get you prices and part numbers.

Steve

Thank all!......The ''stronger'' of FX

Last day , i was in logo!230rc ( siemens product)....compare with FX , FX is stronger (said guider ) thats 'I/O digital'for 7 led ..could u show me an Example to see the "stronger"
Learning from my friend .!!!!! thank you

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I am selecting a drive for an application but, I am a little lost, which is the diference between Integrated Axis Module (IAM) and...
Replies
Views
Gday All, Did a bit of a search on the forums and no luck finding any info on this but Im wondering if anyone has used and can recommend a...
Replies
Views
Gents I've here a Kinetix 6000 servo system for playing / learning. After a firmware update and rewiring it comes with error E35. Probably after a...
Replies
Views
When i try to run my program in simulator mode, i get "TIMEOUT ERROR" I first click on simulator ON icon And After this when i click on WRITE TO...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i Have a Quick question about setting the ground jumper for kinetix 6000 series IAM,this jumper is defaulted set for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom