Kinetix 6000 series IAM ground Jumper

ipsbassi

Hi everyone,
i Have a Quick question about setting the ground jumper for kinetix 6000 series IAM,this jumper is defaulted set for grounded 3- phase input power but if you have ungrounded input power you have to move the jumper to put bleeder resistor to ground. My problem is i'n not sure about what type of input power we have in our facility.how should i proceed which this? should i consider our input power ungrounded and move the jumper or leave it as it is please advise

thanks

Similar Topics

Just thought i would put it out there before I try to reinvent the wheel. Compact Logix L3ERM (EIP connection to the following) Kinetix 6500...
Replies
Views
Howdy guys - Looking for some insight on the MAM instruction. Had an interesting one today: I performed a controller upgrade on an older system...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone: I am looking at the possibility of migrating Kinetix 6000 to Kinetix 5700(460V 3 phase). Reviewing the drive catalog, I have the...
Replies
Views
We have two similar pieces of equipment, one of them uses a Kinetix 6000 for an axis and the other uses a Kinetix 350. When power is removed...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have a machine built in 2013 but never commissioned. I have it almost complete. It has 2 Kinetix 6000's with a CompactLogix L43 with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom