NEEDED: Beacon/annunciator for Explosion-Proof Job

mjisaacs

I am in the process of quoting a job with explosion-proof requirements. I have been able to get everything I needed, except for the alarm/process/run signalling lights and annunciators. I would like to have something similar to a tree (need multi colors and lack space on machines to add multiple lights and a multi sound annunciator. Anyone have any suggestions?
:eek:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
We're upgrading an old PLC-2 system programmed in ICOM. We have the files, the PLC logic is in a .LAD format. Does anyone have working...
Replies
Views
I noticed something that’s mostly just a curiosity. Maybe someone here knows. An IT system is reading a L82 with the on-board IP and 1,0 added...
Replies
Views
I've had a catastrophic HMI computer failure. It was running Wonderware In touch from around 2014 on a very important machine that I use. I've got...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m after some help , I have a plc program with a baumer verisens vision camera attached I have got the signals working ect but I have an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom