traffic light

SELLERS

hello my name is sellers and my Q is does anybody know how 2 make a traffic light and walk way work using a rslogic 500 program, i am having problams with my timers too. thank you

SELLERS said:
hello my name is sellers and my Q is does anybody know how 2 make a traffic light and walk way work using a rslogic 500 program, i am having problams with my timers too. thank you

Mickey, look at the question, the answer for many here would be YES, do you?

Sorry sellers, had to do it

Mickey said:
Its Christmas!!
Oh yeah? In that case, I think my calendar is a little less than a month out of date! Or is that the time difference between two sides of the pond?

Regards,

jvdcande said:
Oh yeah? In that case, I think my calendar is a little less than a month out of date! Or is that the time difference between two sides of the pond?

Regards,

In the retail world (at lest in the USA) Christmas starts on the Friday after Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving in the USA is the 3rd Thursday of November (or something like that). So your calander is correct, It's Christmas....

Here in the US of A there are factions aligned against each other on the subject of of the correct name for the season, ie "Christmas" vs "Holiday Season". The factions also disagree on the subject of appropriate greetings, ie "Happy Holidays" vs "Merry Christmas", although I prefer "Meaningful Solstice" as closer to a universal salutation. Last solstice season there was a minor uproar over WalMart's policies. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47358

Happy Everything

OK,OK here

Happy_Everything.jpg

elevmike said:
In the retail world (at lest in the USA) Christmas starts on the Friday after Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving in the USA is the 3rd Thursday of November (or something like that). So your calander is correct, It's Christmas....

Christmas started here in the UK in my local tescos 6 weeks ago!

Steve Bailey said:
Here in the US of A there are factions aligned against each other on the subject of of the correct name for the season, ie "Christmas" vs "Holiday Season". The factions also disagree on the subject of appropriate greetings, ie "Happy Holidays" vs "Merry Christmas", although I prefer "Meaningful Solstice" as closer to a universal salutation. Last solstice season there was a minor uproar over WalMart's policies. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47358
Yes, last year the city I live in had a "Holiday Tree". Everyone complained so this year we have a "Christmas Tree" again