Searching for a special controller

BoSChoW

[font=Helvetica, Arial] Hi all,

i just want to know if on the market is a controller that can regulate heating and cooling "temperature", balance airflow, and has a variety of DI and DO to open close whatever the user wishes to control. I heard about the LAHU The Laboratory Air Handling Unit " http://scitation.aip.org/getabs/servlet/GetabsServlet?prog=normal&id=JSEEDO000126000002000750000001&idtype=cvips&gifs=yesbut " i wanted to know if there is any other product. Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best regards,
Bostjan.
[/font]

Last edited:
I'm not sure of distribution in your country, but Johnson Controls, headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, is a major supplier of building automation equipment and they have many specialized HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditionng) control products.

I agree with Tom on Johnson Controls. If you can get them the System 350 is a really nice system for HVAC controls with a variety of add-on modules for pretty much anything you would want.