Must be logged on error

Dotson

Have several (12) Modicon Micro model # 110cpu51200. They are connected to my network. I can access them with the main computer in the control room using Proworx NxT connecting through mobus bm85 bridges. Problem is some of the Micros will not let me start or modify them from the control room. I get a must be logged on error. If I connect with the laptop plugged directly into the micro I do not get this error. What am I doing wrong on the ones not working and how do I correct it?

Similar Topics

Hi All, having a bit of a hard time getting EGD communications working on Emerson CPE310. SO far i'm just trying to configure 1 Exchange of...
Replies
Views
It seems that the OPs always want to be secretive. Not just on this forum but also on reddit/control theory and especially on a Chinese forum we...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview plus 7,and often popup a messagebox"application servicesd.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down"I refreshed the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a smallish machine on which I want to add internal lighting. My problem is that the available space where I want the lighting is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I always do my best to terminate all cable wires, including unused wires. But I find that it gets difficult when for example I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom