Yesterdays Date

mjkoc518

I am currently displaying variables on a PV550 for daily data logging. However one concern is an operator using data from the previous day for the current. I only want to specify a date for the data one day back. For example: If we made 10 gadgets yesterday, I want to display 10 gadgets with yesterdays date Jan 8th tagged to it. Is there a trick for displaying a previous days date? Will logic need to be written and if so any ideas?

Thank You

Take a look at this thread, OKiePC has a few screen shots on using the FFL and FFU instructions.

I'm currently using that to track the date and time of an event. Might something to take a look at.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with understanding how to set/change these data types. We recently swapped from Invertek to AB drives...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom