Dint Conversion Update

Bruce99

Thanks to Ken Roach and Contr_Conn for your input. Ken the Fal destination array was one word short. This was my dumb mistake. When I got the Fal to work it only converted the LS word of the Dint. This is no good for me, I need all the digits. I then tried Contr_Conn's and Ken's suggestion of using a Cop. This did give me both words split into two Int registers. I just have to convert this mathmaticly to the original number in two Int words. I'm not sure why AB recomends the FAL for convertion when it only transfers the low order word. Thanks again guys...

Similar Topics

Im trying to use a MSG instruction to get the serial numbers of all addon cards and display the serials on a HMI interface. I have the logic done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm taking in two 16 bit ints from the field via modbus, one low order and one high order to combine into their proper 32-bit form. I've...
Replies
Views
I have been working on an existing project for some time now and restructured the whole program into POUs instead of a singular main. Everything...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone who understands this issue... I try to convert 12345678 DINT to REAL And I get 12345680,0 in REAL ???? Thanks, Combo
Replies
Views
Hi All I have recently had cause to start using Unity Pro but am still struggling with it a bit. I a trying to convert a speed reference for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom