FPWIN PRO7 REAL to DINT conversion not working

Try creating a tag with an address way above what are being used i.e. DDT400 (assuming none in that range are being used
& see if that gives you a reading.
also, check the compiler section as there are areas allocated to certain uses i.e. globals, internal use. compiler (for automatically assigning PLC variables on the fly used for temps as local variables during compile)
Make sure your DDT200 is well inside the range for global variables.

Last edited:
Solved

Thank you very much for your input everyone, turns out the DT102 shown on my declaration screenshot was interfering with the DDT200 registry. Found this through trial and error after your recommendations so decided to move that variable to another registry and IT WORKS AS INTENDED!

I don't see how a register in the 100's can affect one in the 200's perhaps there is some indirect addressing somewhere for example DT150[DT20] if the value in DT20 was 50 then it would point to DT200 thus possibly overwriting the DT200.