Shihlin Electric PLC ??!!

dml92

Hi,

At our plant we have a really old PLC that should have been used as a door stop long time ago, the name of the PLC is Shihlin MR-30, it's made in Taiwan, does anyone have any information on how or where to get the programming software and cable for this PLC? We want to be able to read the ladder diagram so we can put in a new PLC. Any help is very very appreciated, thanks...

Similar Topics

hi there, I'm a beginner pls help when transferring pc to hmi there's an error message on shihlin hmi written com1 station 1: communication...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
we have shihlin a1-20mr plc .now the plc show the program error indication due to battery train.i change the battery but till the error shown...
Replies
Views
I have TAIWAN PLC "SHIHLIN" type AXon-40MR-ES. At the moment I am looking for the SOFTWARE and CABLE communication for this SHIHLIN PLC. Could...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I have SPM machine AN GEN (4-AXLES DRILLING AND REAMING MACHINE)having probelem in one slide oil flow control valve coil volatage which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom