Plc shihlin out put voltage problem

Dear Sir,

I have SPM machine AN GEN (4-AXLES DRILLING AND REAMING MACHINE)having probelem in one slide oil flow control valve coil volatage which was not come from out plc module ( Shihlin AX2n-16EYR-ES PLC MODULE) due to shortage of voltage solenoid valve did not start kindly guide me how to check input voltage and solve this problem.

Thanks

Regards

Amir Hussain Malik
Deputy Manager Maintenance
Tecno Pack Industries
Plot-ST-50 Block-7 FB Area
Karachi, PAKISTAN
Mob# 03135938432
[email protected]

Plc voltage problem

Dear Sir,

I have SPM machine AN GEN (4-AXLES DRILLING AND REAMING MACHINE)having probelem in one slide oil flow control valve coil volatage which was not come from out plc module ( Shihlin AX2n-16EYR-ES PLC MODULE) due to shortage of voltage solenoid valve did not start kindly guide me how to check input voltage and solve this problem.

Thanks

Regards

Amir Hussain Malik
Tecno Pack Industries
Karachi, PAKISTAN
Mob# 03135938432
[email protected]

Question that when you answer, may figure out your problem.
1. Since you said that solenoid valve is not connected to PLC, where it is getting its signal to turn on? from a relay? from a SSR?
2. Is there a power across the coil of solenoid valve when it is suppose to turn on ?
3. Is the wire that supply your solenoid valve good? Have you checked it?

Check you diagram how your solenoid valve connected and follow the questions above.

Shilhlin module out voltage problem

Dear Sir,
1. Actually i have not ladder circuit diagram it is getting signal from relay but i did not understand which relay is for solenoid valve but i have checked all relays (OMRON MY2N-J 200/220VAC)measured 13.20 ohms and fuses all is Ok.
2. No there is no power across the coil of solenoid valve.
3. Wire has been checked it is OK.

Regards
Amir

Dear Sir,
Kindly reply my last thread as follow.
1. Actually i have not ladder circuit diagram it is getting signal from relay but i did not understand which relay is for solenoid valve but i have checked all relays (OMRON MY2N-J 200/220VAC)measured 13.20 ohms and fuses all is Ok.
2. No there is no power across the coil of solenoid valve.
3. Wire has been checked it is OK.

Regards
Amir

Find out which side of the dry contacts on the relay has the voltage to be switched. Verify all relays have that voltage. Energize the coil, verify that the voltage crosses the dry contacts on all relays.

Also you can force the PLC outputs going to the relays. Check their voltage and verify you have the proper voltage leaving the relay.

Just because the coil is good on a relay does not meat the contacts are good.

Dear Sir,
I have checked all relays contact and it was ok kindly guide further what can i do.
Regards

Thanks

Regards

Amir Hussain Malik
Tecno Pack Industries
Karachi, PAKISTAN
Mob# 03135938432
[email protected]

If you are getting voltage AT past the relays, then you need to take off the coil.Verify that you are getting voltage at the coil itself. While there I would also manually shift the valve to see if the valve will shift and your component actuate.

Dear Sir,
I can arrange the plc circuit diagram then i will contact after verify the address and check the status of voltage of relay.
Regards
Amir

I would suggest that at your shown level of competence, you need help from a local professional.
A good electrician would be able to trace the source from the solenoid back to the PLC no matter what its route is.

He could then determine whether the plc output is on, if there is voltage from the output, and where it should go next etc etc.

Dear Sir,
I already checked myself that Y33 wire goes to plc out from oil flow control valve and i have dissengaged that wire from plc then checked the out voltage at plc there is no voltage.

Thanks

Regards

Amir Hussain Malik
Tecno Pack Industries
Karachi, PAKISTAN
Mob# 03135938432
[email protected]

Then you have a couple more checks to do. (presuming the output LED is on)

1st: is there voltage at the 'common' terminal to that output.

Those plc's are Mitsubishi clones and if it's output y33 then four outputs will have the same common terminal. (the first common terminal to the left of y33)

If this has voltage to it then the output is blown (internal relay destroyed)
But even this is not straight forward as you say the model is a 16EYR which would indicate a 16 input/output - unless it has output extensions fitted.

It sounds more than likely that the output has blown and the only solution (apart from dismantling the plc and fitting a new relay) is to reprogram the output to a spare output (if any)