dear

i am using 2 controller rack of 4 slot.

0 slot using for controller SLC5/4
1 slot 1747 BSN

same configuration for the other controller rack

13 slot of remote I/O rack through 1747 ASB

0 slot using for 1747 ASB
1 to 12 slot using for Digital Input & Output

next 13 slot of remote expansion rack conecting with interconecting cable of allen bradley

all slot are using for analog and thromocouple modules.

my question is that how to configure all modules in the I/O configuration of the ladder file
and also how to configure G file of 1747 BSN module.

For true redundancy, use ControlLogix.

As I recall, the SLC (and PLC5) modules give you a backup processor. There is always one dedicated as primary and one dedicated as secondary - not swappable. As for programming, both controllers have the same program, just with different node addresses. There is a sequence on how to download a project to this setup.