pls help me open this back up with gx developer

naazimec

hi
please help me open this data base (back up from fx2n64mrds with GX Devloper)i am new in this field. i tray to open from gx deloper (8),only showing RESOURSE file (no green ICON )

You need to start up your software first...then click on 'open', point to the file, then you will see the "green icon"

I opened your project and its all there, but no comments

Actually you can open the file direct from its location without opening GX dev first.
Double click on the Gppw.gpj file and GX will auto open.

Just a little tip. :)

Goody said:
Actually you can open the file direct from its location without opening GX dev first.

Thanks for the tip Goody, that will make it easier :D

Just starting with this Mitsubishi stuff, its nice stuff

hi goody
i get two GPPW file one is 1k other 19k witch is one i have to open for correct result? thanks for your tip

Goody said:

The PLC program is the folder and the files.

Open GX developer and point it to the folder you baked up. GX developer will see the folder as a program and open in for you. You then can modify it or whatever you wish. Or you can download it (write to PLC). Do not try to open the files individually just open the folder from inside GXdeveloper.

Marc
this answer i got form Marc a week before ,pls clear me if i open file individully there is any problem for my program?????