Creating warning page in panelview

memberpeace

Hi guys

I use a panelview900 and a panelview1000 in one of application. They are getting data from PLC 5 series Allen Bradley PLC. I need to create a warning page which should have been activated through to the PLC program includes accept and cancel buttons etc.

When one page is open on screen I can get the page number from RSLogix (as integer value) but I cannot set the page number. Is it possible to do that? I know I can adjust as an alarm and make the alarm banner comes through. But that is not what I wanted. How can I program that in panelbuilder32 (version 3.82)?

Thanks

Screen_change.jpg

Placing a Non Zero will cause the PV to jump to the screen contained in this tag

Don't forget to reset that PLC tag back to zero after the screen change
or you won't be able to leave that screen.