Ge Series One Error Input Module ?

WOLFTRACK955

Have A Ge Series One With 104 Cpu And When I Put In 610 Mdl 125 A And No Wires Are Hooked Up Everything Is Fine But When I Hook Up 2 Wires Sitll Fine But When I Hook Up 3 Or More It Goes In Input Error And None Of The Other Input Modules Cause This . But The Unit Still Works Just Would Like To Get Rid Of The Error So When Their Is A Problem I Will Know Thanks Cory
And When I Do A Alarm Rest It Comes Right Back .

I'm not sure what you mean by "Input Error". How do you know there is an error? Is there a handheld plugged into the CPU? If so, what is the error code displayed? If there is no programming device connected, what is the status of the LEDs on the CPU module before and after the problem?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a project with a R04CPU, RD77GF16 and a RJ71PN92 modules. The cell is given to me to change the program since the previous integrator...
Replies
Views
One of the Q68DAIN modules (analogue output) has an ERROR light on...rack 0 slot 11, see picture. I cycled the PLC power which cleared it for a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently configuring a Q-series PLC (Q10UDEHCPU), using GX Wroks 2, and a Q71E71-100 Ethernet communication module to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Quick one passing through as I'm quite busy at the moment... Two-day head scratcher here trying to flash upgrade a bunch of out-of-the-box...
Replies
Views
I keep getting a Net IO error message F037 on a brand new drive and after researching it, AB says that it has to be connected to a managed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom