Siemens Masterdrive inverter supply from simodrive rectifier

Kataeb

We want to install the following hardware on a machine with siemens simodrive

rectifier:

Servomotor, Siemens, 1FK7032-5AK71-1TG2

Masterdrive inverter, compact plus, motion control, Siemens, 6SE7012-0TP50-ZC33+G91

Can we supply the Masterdrive inverter from the simodrive rectifier dc output?

What hardware do we need to connect it? (fuses, cables, clamps,...)

Has someone tried it before? Is it safe?

Thank you,

I am not sure if this will help you but once I used the Micromaster Rectifier DC-link for a simovert MC. because I had problem with the original rectifier. I did use this for one month I had no problem.
May be I was just too lucky...

was the micromaster rectifier dc-link voltage equal to the value needed on the simovert mc (540vdc)? what hardware did you use to do the connection?
i have never worked with simodrives, that's why i am not sure what to do with the simodrive infeed module dc-link output. does anyone has the manual of this item?
thanks

There is an option on the Masterdrive MC that can set the DC voltage feeded to the system

hi everybody
i ve mm440 and masterdrive mc (dc/ac drive).
can i supply dc voltage from mm440 to masterdrive mc?is it possible?
but i think if its ok, we drive to motor from masterdrive , i think alarm or warning code that can be appered on mm440 , bcause of dc link?