ME versions and Versaview

SCAN.PLC

Hi,

I am modifying exsiting ME application .I am not able to find the version of the current running ME file .
i have .med file and when i open in studio with v4.0 i was able to open with out any difficulty.

I modified the application .for downlaoding it in to versaview i am not usre the vrsaview will support the .mer file developed with v4.0.

I hope some solution on this.

scan.plc

Similar Topics

Hello all, Recently, I tried to install Studio 5000 v34, v35, v36, but I mistakenly didn't install v34; is there a way to download this specific...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a installation with v16, v17, v18, v19, v20. When I tried to open a v20 file, the enable source protection was not enabled...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have the misfortune of needing to support some old firmware version 1756 controllogix machines in rslogix 5000, as well as some...
Replies
Views
Hey all, So in Studio 5000 you can go to...communications -> select communication software...and then choose between RSLinx or FTLinx. However...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew where to download older versions of Citect? Specifically I am after version 7.4. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom