LED Numeric diplay help

AAJ

Hello to all, this is my second post so I am new to this format.
I have a PM 90 volt 1/12 hp gear motor that works great with a small Dart control. I want to try to apply a 1/2 inch high LED two position surface mount display to show the RPM on this small turntable. The final RPM is 0-4. The machine has a 94 tooth steel
gear that I could use with a prox. or reed switch. Here is my question. Is there a small display with appropriate power supply
available to apply to a turntable like this? Can I use the position of the speed pot to drive this? Are there companies out there that will talk to small OEM's about this request? Looks like I will use 75 - 100 a year if I can keep cost down.