MAPLE OIT&TOSHIBA T1 PLC

safaa

Hello every body,
i want to interface a MAPLE OIT3165 screen to a TOSHIBA T1 PLC and the OIT displays "failed to attched to plc retraying in progress",did any one know how to do it.did any one did't before??.
please help me.
Safaa Badr El Din

No, just verifying you were using the correct cable. They made 2 types of the 3165 too, one for plc and other ASCII.

You may know but just in case you can get some info on that OIT at www.hmidirect.com that is the Maple site.

The manual for interfacing with a T1 is there but did not see your error mentioned. I know it may be an expensive call and the 3165 is obsolete but if can not get it to work then may want to give them a call and see what they say.

Similar Topics

hello, I have a Maple Systems HMI5103L currently programed and running in conjunction with a AB 2080-LC50-24QWB. everything works fine data is...
Replies
Views
I've been tasked with modifying a current hmi program for the addition being added to the cell (auto/manual ,I/O ,Status). When I try to upload...
Replies
Views
Hi. We're refurbishing a used machine with a Maple HMI5070TH HMI. I'm trying to establish the log-in details. There are four users; operator...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a machine I'm working on that has a Maple HMI5070NLv2 and a Micrologix processor. I have the PLC running on RS500 emulate...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a small project coming up and I came across maple systems when looking for a cost effective HMI. What is your opinion on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom