plc trainer schem

AKEIM

I was wondering if anybody has any scematics for a simple slc 500 plc trainer. I just started getting into it and I would like to get ahead of the rest of the maintanance department. any help would help.

Thanx

Andrew's link doesn't work (unless you copy/paste it into your browser). HERE'S a working version.

Note to Andrew: There are TWO prompt's when you use the HTTP:// button... ;)

Or you can just jump right to Vetteboys's trainer (by the way, great job CJ!) by clicking HERE

beerchug

-Eric

thanx

thanx for the info. Its gotten me started in the right direction. I have everything I need I just had to create a wiring diagram of the plc trainer.

Similar Topics

The micro 820 is visible in RS Who when I configure my Ethernet to capture the random IP. I am getting an error when following the steps below...
Replies
Views
All, I am looking for a replacement blue indicator for an small plc trainer box that has an AB micrologix 1000. See picture. I am sure many of...
Replies
Views
HEY GUYS so i just built my 3rd plc trainer compactlogix 5069-L3069ER. It was brand new out of the box set up i have my ip address set up i...
Replies
Views
Hi all Looking for some help please so I was connected to my MicroLogix 1000 threw rslinks had no issue. I download a program now this program...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First time posting. I'm an new journeyman electrician from Canada trying to move to the industrial side of things. I have so far written...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom