modem configuration on a ControlLogix 1756-L61

PLC_NEWBIE

Currently im having trouble connecting a modem to our PLC. We have a 1756-L61 processor, and a sporster modem. The dips are set and I following the link below, but these instructions are for a SLC.

http://www.mrplc.com/kb/index.php?page=index_v2&id=9&c=11

Can anyone girl me tips and send me in the right direction.

Is the setting a modem up for SLC different the for Control Logix...........thanks in advance for your help

Similar Topics

We have a customer that is having control system problems. They use a PLC that has been set-up for phone/fax remote access. I have a US Robotics...
Replies
Views
DEAR ALL, I have 9300-RADKIT for connecting ML1200 remotley. My doubt is , do i need two 9300-RADKITS. i.e one Modem @ ML1200 (9-pin D shell to...
Replies
Views
I purchased a Viator HM-PF-USB-POWERX HART modem specifically because I was told it worked with Emerson AMS Device Configurator. But, Device...
Replies
Views
We have two sites that are stranded with no line of site, they are handled by phone/modem with a chain that includes: Stranded site (client)...
Replies
Views
Have anyone done this? I don't see why this wouldn't work but I may be missing something too. Getting any recurring account opened is a pain...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom