S5 downloading problems

davefinic

Hi i would be grateful if anybody can help me i want to copy and monitor a progamme from a Simatic S5-95U im running S5 for windows version 2.12.
Im used to working with mitsi and GX Developer and this S5 is not as easy to use.
Thanks Dave

got it I had to access plc block list and then view individual blocks, this also gave me the option save the programme.
icon7.gif

Im only allowed to view in STL though as ladder is greyed out,does anyone know if this function is not allowed.

Similar Topics

Compiling the HW goes fine. Hardware is consistent. When downloading i suddenly get this error: (DA23) The block is not active (embedded), the...
Replies
Views
I am using RSLinx (Lite 2.43.01.23(CPR6)) and a 1747-PIC box to download a PanelView program (made using PanelBuilder 32) directly to a PanelView...
Replies
Views
The project contains the following: one SIMOTION D445, 3 x SINAMICS CU320 V2.6. We are using SCOUT V4.1.2.4, where I have configured the SIMOTION...
Replies
Views
I'm no longer struggling forward but have come to a stop. I am trying to download a Panelbuilder32 application to a PanelView Plus 600. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a Panelview Plus 700 and I've run into a problem downloading the runtime program to the PV+. I've connected my PC to the screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom