Panelview + problems downloading runtime program

(y) The problem has been solved. Check out the previous responses and you'll notice my problem was the subnet mask. As far as RSLinx Enterprise goes, it runs in the background and does not have it own program folder (windows program folders). You can see it's status in the RSView communications window and in the left option tree. On AB's knowledgebase there are patches (or fixes) available to fix a problem with RSEnterprise either not appearing or disappearing from the communications window. I did the fix for that and everything was fine after. Just a matter of ensuring a particular file has been installed. To be able to communicate it is important to configure your drivers the same way in both the PV+ and your PC, check all the details and you should be OK. Thanks for all the help.