rslinx gateway

pdelno

Lifetime Supporting Member
i have a ML1200 hooked up with a df-1 driver with one computer.
i want to connect to it with a laptop across a ethernet network but i can not find any info on this. i know it is posible, i think i have done it before but for the life on me i can do it agian or find the info on doing it.

does any one have any info on it

thanks

The computer connected directly via DF1 would need to be RSLinx Gateway and the gateway function has to be enabled (it is not by default).

The other computer would only need to be an RSLinx Lite. As mentioned, the remote computer would use the Remote Devices via RSLinx Gateay driver.

OG

thanks that worked it just took me a couple od days to try it and make it work

Similar Topics

I connected a 1769-L38ERM to my PC via USB cable. I have 2 known problems: PLC is listed as Unrecognized Device with a yellow question mark. [3]...
Replies
Views
Inexperienced user here. We are upgrading servers and currently have RSLinx Classic Lite with a dozen SLC505s on it. The new server will run FT...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We purchased rslinx gateway license. Rockwell sent me a link to download the software as well product key and serial number. I...
Replies
Views
My system can get complex, but I have a RA CLX system with an I/O rack w/2ENBT modules on separate networks that are redundant to separate Tag...
Replies
Views
Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom