Anyone using Euchner EKS to A-B via serial?

willie1051

We are special machine builders and have a customer who wants to implement the Euchner Electronic Key System (EKS). We haven't had much luck in directly communicating with the serial version. Some of our smaller machines don't have the budget to go with the Profibus version.
The Euchner uses the Siemens 3964R protocol.

Does anyone else make a similar system for controlling machine access using RFID tags?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Bill

Similar Topics

I'm virtualizing a water treatment plant. While the IT hardware cycle is 3-5 years, to my mind that's really not practical for this kind of...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.NET! I'm trying to auto-backup some RSNetworx files. Any idea if it's possible at all? I honestly thought that it was just an...
Replies
Views
We are looking to collect information on our cisco and rockwell assets. The exhaustive list that cyber security is asking for .. serial number...
Replies
Views
Going to a free training class on Tuesday. Just wondering if anyone is using this. Pros? Cons?
Replies
Views
I am doing a bit of research before the next project hits. For what I am finding to looks like you *should* be able to set up a multidrop HART...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom