PanelView Classic 1200 Screen Issue

TPS Reports

I'm attempting to salvage some PanelView Classic 1200 Units and I have two that have a blank white screen when powered on. Has anyone ever seen this on these old CRT units? Any ideas?

I have a PV 1400e that has slowly darkened over the years. Still communicates and everything, it's just that the screen is almost black now. I've seen a little on a couple other threads about possibly just replacing the tube with a standard monitor CRT.

Anyone done this?

Similar Topics

Hello, I could use some basic help getting started with my system. I figured out how to make a simple program and download it to the pv plus...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have just configured a new 2711P-T19C22DP - it needed firmware V12 which I (eventually) got installed, and got my application running. I...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm using CCW with a PV800 (and Micro850). I've made a scheduler in which a user can choose a month, day (1-31), hour (0-23)...
Replies
Views
Hi people, I am trying to send an audit trail and other logs from the Panelview plus 7 to a network share. Its one of the older CE embedded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom